REAL VALUE. REAL COLD.
- One-piece, roto-molded construction for extreme toughness and durability.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is UV resistant and DryIce compatible.
- K2’s SNOWblown™ insulation is injected under extreme pressure, ensuring you get proper insulation for maximum ice retention.
- The K2 ICEvault™ gasket is designed and installed to lock in the cold and keep the heat out. Partnered with the LOCKaway™ lid design your K2 will keep your contents ice cold or steaming hot as well as protect them from the outside elements.
- The POSITRAC™ lid latches are designed to create a positive seal and are mounted on molded-in keepers for that perfect closure every time.
- The ENDURA™ hinge system is a full length integrated hinge that is designed to keep your lid permanently attached.
- Our SUREgrip™ rubber feet are non-marking and designed to keep your cooler exactly where you put it. You can add SMOOTHglide™ covers to them which will allow the cooler to slide easily.
- K2’s TORRENT™ drain plug is designed for quick and easy drainage with just a partial turn, so there’s no need to fully remove the plug and risk losing it. It features a silicone gasket for a water tight seal. The Torrent drain plug is designed to fit the Summit Series coolers.
- Entire assembly can be removed for faster drainage.
- Our EASYhaul™ rope handles are designed for comfort and durability and make lifting heavy loads a breeze.
- The REALgrip™ integrated handles make for easy lifting for those times when you would rather not use the rope.
- K2 has dual HOLDtight™ anchoring points on both sides of the cooler for easy mounting solutions no matter the situation.
- Integrated padlock holes on both sides makes your K2 lockable and secure.
The bottom line is no matter your activity, hunting, fishing, boating, camping, rafting, tailgating or just enjoying a day at the beach or a backyard barbeque — you won’t be disappointed by the ice retention or reliability of your K2 cooler.